FROM A KEYCHAIN TO A 50 TON BUCKET… IF YOU IMAGINE IT, WE CAN BUILD IT.
Quality custom metal fabrication services start with competent problem solvers. We listen to our customers and create precision metal fabrication solutions to meet their needs.
Felco Industries offers exceptional capabilities in custom fabrication for a wide range of markets including construction, railroad, aerospace, forestry, mining, utility, government agencies, and ranching and farming. We can roll, form, bend, drill, cut, burn, and shear large materials including single sheets up to 25′.
Our fabrication shop allows us to bring your ideas to life and manufacture equipment for extreme conditions and requirements.
- 17,500 sq. ft. shop space
- 10 ton bridge crane
- 10 welding bays with 1 ton jib cranes
- 325 ton press break
- 2 Piranha iron workers
- Automated plasma torch with a 10′ x 25′ deck
Felco fabrication services include plasma cutting for aluminum, stainless steel, and all other grades of steel. Plasma Cutting allows for increased productivity due to faster cut speeds according to material thickness. The advantages of our plasma cutting are detailed below.
- Quick set-up time
- Cutting capacity up to 4″ thick with plasma cutter
- Cutting capacity up to 6″ thick with oxy/fuel cutter
- Water bath plasma table 11′ x 22′: accepts material up to 10′ x 20′
- Tolerance of +/- .125 for all plate cuts- plasma or oxy/fuel
- Small part recovery system
- Minimal heat distortion on parts when using plasma
- Plasma software is CAD Compatible
- Nesting Parts for maximum sheet utilization using Pronest software
Felco has earned the trust of many companies over the years as a dependable manufacturing company committed to providing solutions for your projects and manufacturing high quality, durable products to meet your needs. By working hand in hand with our sister company Montana Hydraulics, we are able to offer you a diverse array of manufacturing services to best meet your needs.
Our fabrication shop capabilities along with our certified welding team having over 200 years combined experience allow us to provide innovative solutions and quality products and services you can count on. For questions regarding our fabrication services, please contact us at 1-800-221-5427 or click the button below.